Thursday

Remove the coat off my corn dog!

Remove the coat off my corn dog!

Well, today was day 2 of our new morning routine.Drew started kindergarten yesterday (tear free I might add!) and he even agreed to return this morning.Little does he know just how many years of school he has yet to return to.

My mother is at teacher at his school so on the way in the building I told him, «Now remember, if you need anything Gram is there to help you.» He promptly says back to me, «Well, I will need her at lunch.Just to take the coat off my corn dog.» (A little inside info We never buy corn dogs, only hot dogs.So of course when he eats them he thinks the breading on them is ridiculous!Which is why Gram would need to take the coat off his corn dog.) The things kids worry about?!


The Ojai Cook Lemonaise Light 12 Oz.