Thursday

fajr salah and sunnah of zuhr for you would be tranquil

fajr salah and sunnah of zuhr for you would be tranquil

Q: Assalam U alaikum, Imaam Sahib
I try my hardest to pray 5 times a day.The hardest prayer is the morning Salah.I have been missing it for a while now.No matter what I do, and no matter how much i try i can’t get up to pray.I have tried sleeping very early the night before, but i still miss it.I know that this is a very big sin.But please give some advice, and also will i be punished for this??Sorry one more question; I pray all the Sunnah before and after every salah except Zuhr, due to the fact that I become very lazy and it is too much for me and I make stupid excuses.Is this something i will be punished for?Thank you very much, and may Allah bless you and give you Jannatul Firdaws.JazakAllah
Time: Thursday July 21, 2011 at 2:45 pm
A: Щ