Monday

For those who are troubled about the Casey Anthony Verdict, this helps put things into proper perspective

For those who are troubled about the Casey Anthony Verdict, this helps put things into proper perspective Note from debs:I listened to this message by Steve Lumbley.I thought it was a very good and he brought up very good points as a man and he presented truths from the Bible that speak for themselves, after all the Word is fact, Scripture interprets Scripture.I used to listen to him years ago, but haven't listened to him recently until today.I'm also not going to endorse him.

I have avoided discussing this Case with those I am in contact with either on the Blog or on my FB page.I believe justice was served and rightfully so because there was no proof that Casey killed her daughter.В Until now I have not offered my opinion, but will carefully do so at this time.There was proof that Casey lived a sinful life which included sex, drinking, party's and poor judgment while mothering little Caylee.Not sure about any of you, but I believe many are guilty of this kind of life style before the Lord found them.And I believe many today do drugs, have sex and party while raising their children and have escaped prosecution, however, God sees all and they too will stand before the Lord on the last day and be accountable for their life choices.But I do not believe she killed little Caylee and I believe that she loved her very much.I also believe she is young and her thought process may be a bit blurred.

Meanwhile those who have sat on the jury are fearing for their lives, moving away in fear and countless other things at the hands of those who are judging this situation and shouting for death to those involved.This is horrific to say the least.I think people need to consider Casey's parents, a family with dark secrets, which includes allegations of rape.I believe there may have been a possible cover up by a seasoned Police Officer, namely Casey's Dad.On the onset they have puffed themselves up to be pillars of society.However, I know from my own life there are always dark secrets in dysfunctional families.There is proof of lies, corruption and countless other issues.But ultimately, God is the judge and jury.And Casey will stand before God on the last day and He will have the final say.В But to see this outrage by so called Christians, and sinners alike is just a prime example how much this world and it's occupants need the Lord.This world has gone mad, just readВ  the News or read this Blog and you will see what I mean.I believe many say they are Christians and many more claim they are going to Heaven, but as my Pastor always said, were not saved till we get there.If Casey survives her release from jail it will be a miracle.As for little Caylee, she is in the arms of our wonderful Saviour, Jesus.
home wallpaper samples