Sunday

More Transforming Reads 2

More Transforming Reads 2 I don’t get to read nearly as much as I would like to, but here are three more books that have touched me deeply.В I hope they will you as well.

Lives that Inspire

Unbroken:В  A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption by Lauren HillenbrandAn amazing story of an Olympic runner who spent almost 3 months floating on the Pacific, then two years of torture and deprivation in Japanese prison camps.

В 

Making Me Think

One.Life:В  Jesus Calls, We Follow by Scot McKnighta powerful call to follow Jesus in the life he modeled and taught, to consider how doing so will change how we live?

В 

Strengthening My Soul

Souvenirs of Solitude:В  Finding Rest in Abba’s Embrace by Brennan Manningbeautiful reflections on God’s gentle, insistent tug on our hearts.

В 


printable monthly calendar 2010