Sunday

How much money does a malpractice lawyer/attorney make a year?

How much money does a malpractice lawyer/attorney make a year?
I was wondering this because I love my job as a nurse right now and I have been trying to figure out if I shoud get a law degree in this program.I was wondering if it is even worth it..if they even make any money??Pork Pattya nurse? how many mal practice suits do you see? i'm not sure many lawyers would specialize in mal practice. i have to go check that out.

edit to add: sure does seem that a lot of mal practice is going on in usa. if you have the resources to offer pro bono work i'm pretty sure you could become quite wealthy.

What do you think?Answer below!

Orignal From: How much money does a malpractice lawyer/attorney make a year?


Ben Franklin Delighted: A Crash Course in Digital Self-Publishing