Wednesday

Coveting!: Pocket Full Of Posiez (TM)

Coveting!: Pocket Full Of Posiez (TM) Another new thing!Coveting!is a mini-series I'm going to post roughly monthly, where I'm going to turn the spotlight on sellers and craftspeople from all over the interwebs and show you their genius (and things I buy!).Let me know what you think.;-)

To begin, allow me to introduce the fabulous Posiez, the brainchild of Queenie, who as well as having rather gorgeous hair isВ a talented artist, dollmaker and jewellery designer, and a friend of Jillian Venters of Gothic Charm School fame.Gothic Beauty readers may have spotted her recently in the magazine, too.

What can you expect from Queenie?Her Etsy shop contains such delights as badges and jewellery featuring her unique artworks, which would capture the heart of any Gothy girl, parasols with bats on (!), prints, wall decals, window clings, tote bags, coasters, ID cases, T-shirts and much much more!And check out you can admire Gothy miscellania including picnics at the cemetery, Bats Day and club videos, and expostulation about the Goth scene of today.If you can't get enough of this Gothy goodness, try , and I implore you to go take a look at the wonders within.I have a Posiez wishlist as long as my arm, seriouslyВ - how have I lived without a bat-and-cupcake window cling, one of her beautiful bat-frame necklaces, and a 'deadly cute fancy-schmancy pin' with bows, beads and other goodness?I know - a parasol this sheer is about as practical as a chocolate teapot as it does nothing to protect you from the sun, but isn't it gorgeous!This Posiez exclusive design is also available in opaque satin for those of you of a more practical nature.It.Has.A.Bat.On.It.Also, it was cheap.A handmade parasol with box pleats and a bat on top, В