Saturday

Pit Bulls and Rotts vs. Labs and Retrievers

Pit Bulls and Rotts vs. Labs and Retrievers

Every time an attack like this happens, an old post of mine, «Chicago Man Mauled By Golden Retrievers» gets resurrected from blog purgatory by google.It’s usually people who love golden retrievers and labs of all colors trying to make a point with people who love pits and rotts.

Pit & Rott fan trolls are as tenacious as their breed, as you will see if you either thread linked above.I will concede that Pits & Rotts make fine family dogs if they are neutered, trained, continually trained, fed well, not teased, never around strangers, never near children, and far from any adult they don’t know well.В  I guess I must concede that I am a prejudiced Pit & Rott Bigot.

So my blog stats are artificially inflated as people use my post as fodder to back up the Pit Bulls Are Bad meme.Rather than fight, I thought I would post a picture of a golden retriever who was a 9/11 rescue dog.

Because these are the kind of images that are most often in the news from this breed, and every color of lab.Now I will duck and take cover.

В 


Cheap Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager